Rangers 3 : 1 Dundee Utd - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Worse, they looked like a cross between Viv Windsor and atsy Palmer ;)

Basically sick of the touts coming on trying to rip OFF our members.

Grammar Sir, Grammar!

Simply - Novo.

He came out the traps blazing and gave Utd all sorts. He should have had a hattrick but slipped his shot wide, I think a wee rush of blood to the head then.

People say he makes an impact coming off the bench but yesterday proves when he is in the mood from the start he has to be a starter.

I would give Cousin much less than six and maximum of four. That would probably be reduced to three for the pathetic head butt.

I thought he was very poor and there were many times in the game when Novo was trying to find him with a killer pass around the box but Cousin always seemed to make it impossible with some strange runs.

If that's the best he can do right now, I'd bring back Boyd instead. He at least knows how to make himself available round the box.

Didn't see Cousin do much more than Boyd away from the box.

If either Boyd or Cousin want to know how to give commitment, passion and many aspects of play to the team, they should look at the tireless Novo, who epitomised what we look for in a Rangers player.

The guy may not be the most skillful we've ever had but he deserves a fantastic amount of credit for the effort he puts into a game.

Easily man of the match by a country mile and I think after that, he deserves a start on Wednesday.

PS I think Cousin's attitude has been stinking lately and I would be happy to take 2 or 3M for him in the summer and replace him with someone a bit more professional -we need a striker of a higher level of ability in any case.