I said in another thread but I think it probably deserves its own.

I am very proud of the effort of every single player out there tonight.

They put in a HUGE amount of effort, weren't really outplayed, gave it everything.

FANTASTIC achievement to get to the final, fantastic effort in the final and they did every single one of us proud. They gave us what we always want in our RANGERS team - heart, grit, determination and commitment

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER

As I said on another thread, lets not blame anyone else. Lets be above that. The fans are being superb in the stadium.

We shall stand and be proud, for we are Rangers.

you know what i'm like here, i have a go at the players, tactics, style of play etc however tonight, the lads done us proud proud to be a ger, now guys just hold your head up high and win those next 3 games and be champions once again.

To those morons who saw fit to riot in the square, FUCK YOU, we don't need your kind at rangers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7401188.stm

Yip I was proud before the game of what the team achieved, there is no 2 ways about that. Zenit are a good side.

However Im still annoyed about the negative tactics.