Having an itchy foot but you can't find the itch to scratch it.

Seriously though, what really bugs the hell out of me is that everyone now thinks that all Rangers fans are thugs and hooligans. No one seems to be wanting to listen or change their opinion of us, the well behaved fans who went down for a good time.

It infuriates me that some people just want to stick the boot in whenever they can regarding Rangers fans. Outisders will think that the picture of the guy being bitten by the police dog deserved it and had it coming when they don't know the full story. Just because you're caught up in it doesn't mean you started the riot!

The small mindedness of some people is disgusting.

Rant over but I'm still fuming. :brick:

I am afraid it is not the fans that are in a bad light here it is the negative attitude of our team. I have heard people say we have gained respect in Europe, but i have been witnessing otherwise. Nearly everyone is saying how football won over anti-football.

I switched to Dutch television at half time to listen to their pundits. They had that prick van Hooidonk on. Every one was saying the Broadfoot handball wasn't a penalty but big Pierre-vert was saying it was a penalty and good defenders now run with their hands behind their backs. The other pundit laughed at him and said how can you run with your hands behind your back and keep up with a winger. His reply was that is what the good defenders are doing now.

The guy is a tainted twat.

Some defenders do put their hands behind their backs in the box (and I do too now) but not when they are running.

Broadfoot's was definitely not a penalty in my opinion and in fact looked to be trying to pull his arm out of the way but as his back was turned when the ball was kicked he didn't see it till too late.

However, we had a double penalty claim - their keeper took out one of our players in a late tackle at the same time as their defender handled the ball.