Yes very worried to be honest. On paper we should have too much for them, but going by our performance at Aberdeen I think we're right to be worried. The players look like they just wish the season was over. Going by Walters tactics of late it'll be 4-5-1 and playing for penalties

Yeah 2-0, nothing special though, they will have their chances but all teams do. I think Boyd will probably start and finish the game for a change. If we don't score by half time I will get a bit nervous though.

I hope we get fucked and Walter gets sacked. Sorry i have been too fkn angry to post. All this shit we are nearer to Celtic. Fuck off. A Season starts with all teams on zero points and the team with the most points wins. Just because we were on their heels this year is no Guarantee that we will be anywhere near them next year. Every season is a different fight. Celtic are not going to stand still and say ok we have won it three times, now it is your turn. I will gladly lose tomorrow if it it means that a new manager comes in and wipes the slate clean.

Starting with Barry Ferguson.

I will be supporting the Gers as always tomorrow but the above is a hint at how i feel about the running of our club.

even if we did lose tomorrow WS will not go now he is here for another season at least.......

Yes Your right Johnny and we will be starting with roughly the same team and tactics next season. Reading the papers and websites it would seem the manager will only be given 10 mill as a budget. If rumours are right and Davis and Miller are to be bought then god help us, we will be more boring than ever.

we cant sack walter - regicide doesnt make for prosporous countries. he has done enough to earn his right to keep building surely. i mean, i am wandering away into the "its only football" self-delusion its hurting that hard, but reactionary sackings and all that just dont work*. *aparts from when they do.

we cant sack walter - regicide doesnt make for prosporous countries. he has done enough to earn his right to keep building surely. i mean, i am wandering away into the "its only football" self-delusion its hurting that hard, but reactionary sackings and all that just dont work/.

It isn't reactionary on my part Barry. Rangers ended up a shambles with Walter the first time around. IMO he is making totally the same mistakes as he did in the past.