Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

I think if anything Miller coming will mean we're more liable to play him and Boyd up front.

If we sort out our creativity problems in midfield, we should be able to play any of our strikers up front in a pairing and be scoring for fun.

So if Boyd and Miller are playing upfront we will still struggle to accomodate a creative player.

Ferguson and Thomson are probably auto picks so that means the following midfield and forwardline:

Davis/Novo________Ferguson_________Thomson________Beasley

___________________Miller___________Boyd_________________

Im not conviced by that as a team but I like most of the names in midfield:

Thomson - coming onto a game and does all the unpretty work

Ferguson - Last chance saloon, auto pick but I dont know where to play him. On his day can still run the show but those days are fading.

Davis - Looks a peach in the centre but a plum on the right.

Novo - Perfect attitude and desire, lacks finishing touch

Beasley - Lightweight but attack minded and will cause defenses problems especially at Ibrox.

Talks have stalled with Miller but we're expected to pick them up again this week. Miller can't be too keen to come back here after all if he's wanting more money.

That's the problem Gribz, unless he's going to drop one or more of his favourites, WS is going to struggle to fit a creative midfielder in to the lineup.

What I don't understand is that the Miller thing has been rumoured since the start of the year? Some on FF said it was a done deal back then, way before any of the papers picked up the story.

Derby were relegated; there doesn't appear to be interest from any other clubs; Miller wants to come back to the club and work with Smith again. Yet we can't agree personal terms?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but none of this adds up.

Are we just waiting so we can sign someone else at the same time to lessen the blow of signing Miller?

What I don't understand is that the Miller thing has been rumoured since the start of the year? Some on FF said it was a done deal back then, way before any of the papers picked up the story.

Derby were relegated; there doesn't appear to be interest from any other clubs; Miller wants to come back to the club and work with Smith again. Yet we can't agree personal terms?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but none of this adds up.

Are we just waiting so we can sign someone else at the same time to lessen the blow of signing Miller?

looks that way to be honest ... but IMO nothing will over shaddow THAT little runt