Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

Biggest point there is we have to prevent 4 in a row! - No excuses next season at all unless Celtic are invested hugely with world class players - which is pretty darn unlikely. I still think man for man we are better and stronger.

I think Miller will still be a decent signing, again not the best possible but certainly not the worst.

It was a good read. Have to say I agree that Miller must have King Kong bollocks not just to cross the 'divide' twice but do it when he must realise he is facing so much opposition on our side.

Much as I don't want him here, I will support him once he is (it's pretty much a foregone conclusion) and hope he proves me wrong.

As for trusting Walter, that's not really the point I don't think. We have seen Miller for years now, he hasn't changed that much, he isn't an 'unknown' so of course we will have formed our opinions.

One thing the article brings up is that losing the league has effectively put Walter back one year. We can't relax and play nice football when it's so imperative to win the league.

By default it NEEDS to be another scrappy season but this time concentrating on the league and sacrificing the other competitions. The reporter is right that we also require to get into the CL for the money and kudos but once there, it no longer matters. The cups don't matter either.

Winning the league has got to be the focus except for four games for CL qualification which will help us buy players to do it.

We HAVE to be patient this year and put up one more time with a lesser aestheticism in our football. We cannot go into Walter's phase 2 till we win the league.

We HAVE to be patient this year and put up one more time with a lesser aestheticism in our football. We cannot go into Walter's phase 2 till we win the league.

It's starting to get frustrating - every year for the last 3 or 4 has been the year for 'rebuilding'. I just hope this year Walter utilises the talent that is coming through Murray Park.

Apparently Miller is at Murray Park and will undertake a medical this afternoon...

:(

i was praying this would all fall through but ffs Rangers why waste money on players like KM, we need quality :ffs: