Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

I fail to see the point in selling Sebo and buying Miller. it's like for like as far as I'm concerned.

totally agree, both score about the same amount of goals and run their socks off. we sold sebo for around the �£1m mark and want to buy miller for �£1.75m, ludicrous IMO.........why do we always waste money...

Id have been happy to let Sebo stay and try again ahead of Miller. Sebo and Boyd upfront may have worked as Sebo would have done all his running.

However I still think for 1.2 million Millers wouldnt be the worst buy in the world, I just dont see the point in selling Sebo and paying 1.9 for Miller. - As Juff says really.

I think Miller is a decent player but would rather that money spent on a creative midfielder first.

Another thing about Miller - its the fact of who he is that is putting so many people down.

Another thing about Miller - its the fact of who he is that is putting so many people down.

Personally, that doesn't bother me one iota. It's purely down to ability. His is severely limited.

Spot on. Most people just don't think he's good enough, who he is means that we're more up front about saying it compared to someone we like, say Sebo.

We know Sebo isn't quite good enough but we're not usually so harsh about him as we like him so much.

We're not overly harsh about Miller but we don't see any need to sugar coat it.

If he comes, we'll just have to hope we're all wrong or that Walter can improve him dramatically.

No disrespect to Kenny Miller - but I seriously hope this is not Martin Bain's idea of us recruiting "quality".

I would much prefer us getting someone else.... that said, if he DOES wear the Gers jersey next season he will receive my full backing.

I don't care about the crest-pumping, playing for the Tims etc etc - it is the ability that counts and I just dont think he can cut it. Hope to be proved wrong.

Quite a few people think its been a done deal for some time and we're just delaying the official signing so that he can be paraded with another signing which will then deflect the backlash a bit.

skysports today:

"We've had early discussions with Rangers and talks are ongoing," Pearson told BBC Scotland.

"But there has been no asking price either set or met."

He's coming.:brick::wanker::ffs:

Quite a few people think its been a done deal for some time and we're just delaying the official signing so that he can be paraded with another signing which will then deflect the backlash a bit.

Kyle Lafferty ??? That would only increase the backlash....

If they are looking to deflect the backlash then it has to be relatively high profile - but who ?