Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

We're all praying for the Miller story to fizzle out. Even the guys who come on here saying they would back him if he did sign. Of course we would. We wouldn't have a choice. The simple, undeniable fact of the matter is that NONE of us consider him to be worthy of playing for Rangers because he's fucking pish and would represent a step backwards. We've already got a headless chicken in Novo. At least he means it when he kisses the badge!!!!!

YOU CAN STICK YOUR KENNY MILLER UP YOUR ARSE.

I totally agree i wouldn't be missed. I also could never not support Rangers it was just a tongue in cheek post. I am praying the Kenny Miller rumours are not true though.

Fair enough, I don't want Kenny either but it seems like he's coming and so we have to get on with it - it would be a strange reason for not supporting Rangers. Glad it was a joke...

Fair enough, I don't want Kenny either but it seems like he's coming and so we have to get on with it - it would be a strange reason for not supporting Rangers. Glad it was a joke...

To be honest i think it will be the biggest misjudgement of supporter power since Manchester. Every mistake Miller makes will be pounced on. I think it will be a total misjudgement from Walter and from Miller to think he can walk back in through the front door without taking dogs abuse.

I'm not saying that the fans should have the ultimate say in who plays for the club but I do think it's a massive snub to the fans if this deal goes ahead.

It could turn out be a massive own goal and the pressue on Misser to perform would be incredible.

I heard around the place that the deal is done, �£1.5 million... not sure if its true or not but a few different people told me that over the weekend, he was only at derby because WS didn't want to sign him straight from Celtic. Apparently the chat was that Boyd would head off to Derby as part of the deal but I cant see that though. I hope it's not true Miller coming back to Rangers is a joke after even wearing the green 'n' white of that mhob never mind the badge kissing, surely we can get a better striker then him?

Personally, I'd rather spend the extra and go and have a sniff at Fletcher from hibs.

If he does make his way back to IBROX, the pressure is going to unbearable. One lack-lustre performance or one missed sitter and he and Wattie are going to wish they were on the other side of the F*****G galaxy.

I think for everybodys sanity, he'd probably be better signing for Stafford Rangers.

Personally, I'd rather spend the extra and go and have a sniff at Fletcher from hibs.

If he does make his way back to IBROX, the pressure is going to unbearable. One lack-lustre performance or one missed sitter and he and Wattie are going to wish they were on the other side of the F*****G galaxy.

I think for everybodys sanity, he'd probably be better signing for Stafford Rangers.

Look at what Mo Johnson had to put up with. I think if any player signs for us we must have patience. I don't want him to sign, but he is playing FOR us......