Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

Guest Manitou

Not Rangers class at all!

No a bad wee player if your looking for a 100m sprinter, but his first touch is murder.

500k yes, 2mill no way

I still say, and will till I keel over probably, that we need to be looking at links with clubs in other countries and utilising their scouting networks.

Funny you should say that as I was speaking to a mate of mine about this, what ever happened to the link we had with Barcelona? I'm sure we had a link with them that we could pick the best of their young talent and loan them for a year or something... never heard anything more about it, also the link we had with the asian team with the bright orange and silver top? we also had Northern Spirit in Australia but we pulled out of that and they eventually died, seems a shame if all these links have broke down because we could have had some really good players.

Funny you should say that as I was speaking to a mate of mine about this, what ever happened to the link we had with Barcelona? I'm sure we had a link with them that we could pick the best of their young talent and loan them for a year or something... never heard anything more about it, also the link we had with the asian team with the bright orange and silver top? we also had Northern Spirit in Australia but we pulled out of that and they eventually died, seems a shame if all these links have broke down because we could have had some really good players.

I would rather it was a team from a more established footballing country raher than a more 'emerging' one like Australia.

I would rather it was a team from a more established footballing country raher than a more 'emerging' one like Australia.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal with Northern Spirit was I think we gave them alot of cash, like we were there sponsor and they had the RFC crest where the sponsor logo would normally go, I thought we were on to a good thing with the Barca thing tough and financially the deal with the asian club would have been good for us.