Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

It really is the silly season. One minute there's a rumour that the deal's hit a snag, the next is that its been finalised.

Having said that, its strange how this deal has been "nearly completed" for weeks, maybe months now.

I agree with what's been said recently. Even though we're paying over the odds as he's in England, there must be better ways for us to spend money like that if we had a good scouting system in place.

OK point taken about Bain. He's merely releasing funds. I was simply referring to his statement that " we know the quality the Rangers fans want to see". Perhaps telling the club to stick Kenny Miller up their arse was not a clear enough indication of the level of quality we don't want to see. Yes, the blame lies squarely with Walter. And guess what? Kenny is going to be a first team pick next season cos he's one of Walter's favourites.:mad:

OK point taken about Bain. He's merely releasing funds. I was simply referring to his statement that " we know the quality the Rangers fans want to see". Perhaps telling the club to stick Kenny Miller up their arse was not a clear enough indication of the level of quality we don't want to see. Yes, the blame lies squarely with Walter. And guess what? Kenny is going to be a first team pick next season cos he's one of Walter's favourites.:mad:

I for one will be very pissed off if signing Miller now stops Boyd from getting played. OK Boyd doesn't run about as much, but, he does score goals and if we are going with one up front again this year then I'd rather that one up front would by the guy that can stick the ball in the net, not some fanny who runs around for 90 min's but never scores!

Stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse loyal:admin:

I for one will be very pissed off if signing Miller now stops Boyd from getting played. OK Boyd doesn't run about as much, but, he does score goals and if we are going with one up front again this year then I'd rather that one up front would by the guy that can stick the ball in the net, not some fanny who runs around for 90 min's but never scores!

Stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse loyal:admin:

No, im the opposite. Id take Kenny Miller as a 1 man forward line over Boyd any day! Boyd cant play that role and he cant play a role of a deeper striker when 2 upfront.

Boyds only role is a poacher and until we get players around him to let him poach then id take others over him.

No, im the opposite. Id take Kenny Miller as a 1 man forward line over Boyd any day! Boyd cant play that role and he cant play a role of a deeper striker when 2 upfront.

Boyds only role is a poacher and until we get players around him to let him poach then id take others over him.

He seems to have managed to bag a fair few goals though, for not being able to play the loan striker. I think the problem with this Rangers team is that no one can see where we will get a goal from, Novo would probably be our best bet but even he will miss a good few before eventually putting one away, Big Darcheville can score them but he doesn't play a full game for us...Cousin... The less said about him the better! We dont get alot of goals from our Midfield either so we need someone up front who can put the ball in the net and I done think that we are going to get that with Miller.

He seems to have managed to bag a fair few goals though, for not being able to play the loan striker. I think the problem with this Rangers team is that no one can see where we will get a goal from, Novo would probably be our best bet but even he will miss a good few before eventually putting one away, Big Darcheville can score them but he doesn't play a full game for us...Cousin... The less said about him the better! We dont get alot of goals from our Midfield either so we need someone up front who can put the ball in the net and I done think that we are going to get that with Miller.

Have to say a lot of Boyds goals came from playing in 4-4-2 and coming off the bench.

But your right we dont know where our goals will come from which is a problem. Nacho should know how to finish a shot by now - if he did then he would get 20+ a season.

Fergusons goals have dried up over a season, he used to get double figures now he is lucky to get 5.

Hopefully Beasely can add a few next season from the left with Novo chipping in from the right.

Have to say a lot of Boyds goals came from playing in 4-4-2 and coming off the bench.

But your right we dont know where our goals will come from which is a problem. Nacho should know how to finish a shot by now - if he did then he would get 20+ a season.

Fergusons goals have dried up over a season, he used to get double figures now he is lucky to get 5.

Hopefully Beasely can add a few next season from the left with Novo chipping in from the right.

Yeah, I guess Boyd comes on with something to prove? If he started playing every week he'd probably get lazy.

We need a good forward (better than Miller) and a decent creative midfielder or 2... although Davis through the middle could be good for us if this deal goes through.

Beasely could be good for us, he did show some quality before he got injured so hopefully he can keep that up.

I think Novo is better as a sub, same boat as Boyd I suppose, something to prove when he comes on.

Could do with a good attacking right winger though, Burke just doesn't have what it takes anymore. I hope WS will bring in a few decent signing's and get rid of some dead weight!