We Do Have A Scotland Game Today

Has to be the most low-key international I can remember. I imagine the team will be very Celtc based - McAnus, Cockwell, Robson, Hartley and next seasons Rangers hero, Kenny Miller!!!!!To be honest, I don't really give us a hope in hell tonight especialy with all the call offs. But I'll be watching nonetheless.

Was just reading this on the BBC, Burley says we are going to go for it!

But at the end of the season nobody gives a monkey about a friendly. I was actually planning on watching this game on tv which is on live in S'pore but i wont see buggar all now.

Shit, Sionko was excellent today, especially 2nd half.

2 nice finishes right enough. You could see, 2nd half why the czechs are going to Euro 2008 and we're not although that was a weakened Scots team. The Czechs could spring a surprise or two in the Euros

McManus was outstanding today. Hard to say but I'm just being honest, thought he read and intercepted everything. Koller was starting to get annoyed with him which shows that McManus had him snuffed out.

Has to be the most low-key international I can remember. I imagine the team will be very Celtc based - McAnus, Cockwell, Robson, Hartley and next seasons Rangers hero, Kenny Miller!!!!!To be honest, I don't really give us a hope in hell tonight especialy with all the call offs. But I'll be watching nonetheless.

McAnus, Cockwell, Robson= Knobson:p