What became of Lee Martin??

First few games he looked a real find...

Then, like Bardsley, he seemed to believe his own hype and his career ended up his own arse.

Was on loan at Plymouth and Sheffield Utd this season - no idea how he did.

Guest modman

Full name Lee Robert Martin

Date of birth February 9, 1987 (1987-02-09)

Place of birth Taunton, England

Height 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)

Playing position Winger

Club information

Current club Manchester United

Number 30

Youth clubs ?–2003– Wimbledon Manchester United

Senior clubs1 Years Club App (Gls)* 2005–Manchester United

2006→ Royal Antwerp (loan)

2006→ Rangers (loan)

2007→ Stoke City (loan)

2007→ Plymouth Argyle (loan)

2008→ Sheffield United (loan)

He's just a wee poser. He had a bit of potential but hasnt shown it much.

He should have done the easy thing and looked at the master infront of him - Ryan Giggs and got his head down.

First few games he looked a real find...

Then, like Bardsley, he seemed to believe his own hype and his career ended up his own arse.

Was on loan at Plymouth and Sheffield Utd this season - no idea how he did.

dont know what u mean by that mate bardsley was booted out of rangers for tackling in training which is fucking crazy if u ask me he is a good player and a wish we had him now instead of broadfoot. how come u think he believed his hype and got his head stuck up his arse. where did u get that from?

Let's just say. Both players were part of the team during the PLG era. Crazy Times

Maybe it would have been different if it was WS that was looking after both.

Just look at Sionko just now. Playing much better even though i still think hes shite.

dont know what u mean by that mate bardsley was booted out of rangers for tackling in training which is fucking crazy if u ask me he is a good player and a wish we had him now instead of broadfoot. how come u think he believed his hype and got his head stuck up his arse. where did u get that from?

What you talking about ? Bardsley was here on loan, believed he was the mutts nuts and went OTT in a tackle in training.

Further, do you think

1) He would still be here had he stayed ?

2) He would have kept Hutton out of the team ?

3) Hutton would have been punted in favour of Bardsley ?

Bardsley looked no better than Hutton at any point while he was at Ibrox- started reasonably well but flattered to deceive most of the time. Not half the player Hutton turned out to be.

You only needed to watch him on the field of play to see that he had an arrogance about him - and his sending off at Easter Road was another show of petulance that we didnt need to see either.

We certainly got the better end of the deal in giving Hutton another chance.

Also, I am reasonably confident that Whittaker will turn out to be a better RB than Bardsley too, if given the chance to play RB consistently.

I thought Bardsley had the potential to be a decent player and i think he probably will be. I always preferred Hutton though.

Lee Martin just wasnt a good player. He did have a couple of decent games but nothing to suggest he would be anything other than an average winger.