Its Official Guys And Gals he's back.

Guest damien
Your taking it way to far there Pete.....

WS may have made mistakes since his return, but on the whole, we have done a lot better than we did without him.

So that makes things alright?

Not to me, at Rangers we once had standards. I'd like to think those standards we at least tried to be adhered to, this signing throws that away.

1. He's crap, his statistics show it

2. He's too expensive for what we are getting

3. The fans were ignored and feelings brushed aside

4. The contempt he showed when he scored against us should never be forgot by all our fans

Walter has let the fans down with this signing. How can anyone ignore the very people who pay his wages?

So that makes things alright?

Not to me, at Rangers we once had standards. I'd like to think those standards we at least tried to be adhered to, this signing throws that away.

1. He's crap, his statistics show it

2. He's too expensive for what we are getting

3. The fans were ignored and feelings brushed aside

4. The contempt he showed when he scored against us should never be forgot by all our fans

Walter has let the fans down with this signing. How can anyone ignore the very people who pay his wages?

I agree with the first 3 points, but not the 4th or your summary of your post.

He was playing for them, of course he will be happy to score his first goal. So what? I agree to an extent that the fans opinion was ignored.....BUT, none of us are in the position to pick our team or our signings. WS is obviously an admirer while the Scotland boss, and in fairness KM has done well for him in the past.

Not my ideal �£2m signing, but he's here now and I see your post and other pointless ramblings about how bad it is as a waste of time.

As Cal said, we support Ranfers, the club, the team. Some people need to grow up and get some realisation and perspective!

Yeh let us sign jack the ripper and the yorkshire rapist so we can make them look good as well. I don't give a fuck who he played for the prick is a misfit and a diddy. Get Walter to fuck as well before 9 in a row is a fact.

Is that a tentative NO then Pete?

Fucks sake, calm down. OK you think signing KM is like signing the Ripper brothers....

Get a grip!

Guest Manitou

Is this what we should be aiming for?

Septic has beens, the Hutton money should be used to sign a top class striker,

Why not go after Anelka?

Kenny Miller, I'm gutted!

Boab

Is this what we should be aiming for?

Septic has beens, the Hutton money should be used to sign a top class striker,

Why not go after Anelka?

Kenny Miller, I'm gutted!

Boab

Anelka has been one of the players thats had the highest transfer fees. What chance would we have of signing him when any number of EPL clubs would offer fa more thn we ever could.

Get real FFS, we arent in that league any more. The sooner people realise it the better!

Agree with Jon here, and the worst thing for Miller will be everyone writing him off before he has started - that may make him fail. At least if fans are behind him he may do better.

I dont mind him as a player at all and I really think some fans are just seeing the fact he played for celtic and kissed the badge rather than anything else. So what -! I bet he will have an orgasm if he scores against them this season!

There's a first Gribz, but glad you agree. Too many people....an I'll get shot for this, mainly the younger fans (obvious exception Pete) dont remember just how bad we were in the early 80's. Most commenting on this now remmember only the 9 in a row.

Sorry but thats bollocks, no club has the divine right to that. Be proud of what we have done, and be proud of the way WS has brought us back into the fold, not just in the league or cups, but Europe! How many of you slagging him an Miller off would have thought we would have done so well in the group of death....then reach the UEAFA Cup Final ?

Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you support Glasgow Rangers!!!!

Rant over!