Its Official Guys And Gals he's back.

I'm devastated to read Rangers fans saying that we need to get behind Kenny Miller now that he's signed for Rangers. I could never get behind this rhat. In fact I'd like to wish him a multiple fracture in pre-season training and a premature end to a futile and miserable career.

Haha Post Of the Day! :brick::flash::P

I'm devastated to read Rangers fans saying that we need to get behind Kenny Miller now that he's signed for Rangers. I could never get behind this rhat. In fact I'd like to wish him a multiple fracture in pre-season training and a premature end to a futile and miserable career.

How on earth can that be post of the day?? Thats worst post of the month for me.

This shows the backward minded part of our support who will keep the club in victorian days.

There is booing a player then there is wishing a multiple fracture on a player! Wouldnt a multiple fracture be a disadvantage for the club your supposed to support???

I hope Miller proves stupidity like this wrong.

Guest damien

Gribz there are some of us that do not wish to see Miller walk onto Ibrox Park wearing the Rangers colours, that is our wish. To say they are backward-minded is poor imo, backward-minded is the actual signing of a player who has failed at every club he has been to.

The wishy-washy Rangers support of these days has learned to accept everything handfed to them, I Sir for one am not one of those and won't accept anything but the best for Rangers.

Gribz there are some of us that do not wish to see Miller walk onto Ibrox Park wearing the Rangers colours, that is our wish. To say they are backward-minded is poor imo, backward-minded is the actual signing of a player who has failed at every club he has been to.

The wishy-washy Rangers support of these days has learned to accept everything handfed to them, I Sir for one am not one of those and won't accept anything but the best for Rangers.

Your perfectly entitled to your wishes but then reality comes into it here and he is back - chosen by th club manager so if he is unaccepted from day 1 then we are onto a losing start straight away - and this season is very important, we HAVE to win the league this season. If not WS will take the blame and probably move on.

But for anyone to wish a horrible injury to one of our own players is a disgrace and is socially backwards IMO. I wouldnt wish that on any opposition player never mind our own.

EDIT: And every Gers fan wants the best for the club, but we are in a era where that isnt possible anymore. We are no longer able to go out and sign a 5 million pound player never mind the best who are going for around 30 million. Until Scottish football gets itself sorted out or a Atlantic league is former or we get mass investment we just have to accept we wont be signing the best.

However in saying that there should still be bargains around europe, but that comes down to scouting and the organisation of the club. But non of this is Kenny Millers fault.

Your perfectly entitled to your wishes but then reality comes into it here and he is back - chosen by th club manager so if he is unaccepted from day 1 then we are onto a losing start straight away - and this season is very important, we HAVE to win the league this season. If not WS will take the blame and probably move on.

But for anyone to wish a horrible injury to one of our own players is a disgrace and is socially backwards IMO. I wouldnt wish that on any opposition player never mind our own.

EDIT: And every Gers fan wants the best for the club, but we are in a era where that isnt possible anymore. We are no longer able to go out and sign a 5 million pound player never mind the best who are going for around 30 million. Until Scottish football gets itself sorted out or a Atlantic league is former or we get mass investment we just have to accept we wont be signing the best.

However in saying that there should still be bargains around europe, but that comes down to scouting and the organisation of the club. But non of this is Kenny Millers fault.

Personallly i would prefer he went before the season starts.

Personallly i would prefer he went before the season starts.

Pete,surely you don't mean that ?,do you not think that would set us back even further,plus don't you think WS deserves a second season to see where he takes the team ?

OK a lot of fans didn't want him to sign for us including me, but the fact is he has, get over it, he will be here for at least 3 years and probably first team pick, well to start with anyway. I don't think he's good enough but he might prove me wrong who knows, if he does then I will be the first to post on here and say so, if not then I will also say my piece :D . Every Rangers player will always get my full backing on the pitch simple. Any fan who boos him or any player when they play for us need to have a long hard look at themself IMO, this is the kind of support Rangers don't need IMO.

I have to agree with Gribz on the 'wishing one of our own players and injury' thing... yes we have re-signed a player that not very many of us want to wear a Rangers strip again for �£2million but at least we have another body on the park if nothing else for that money... if he gets a multiple fracture then we'd have been as well donating �£2million to charity. We have paid good money here so we might as well get some sort of use out of him!