Its Official Guys And Gals he's back.

I agree with giving him all the support he needs.

But �£2 million for this?

Miller scored six goals in 33 appearances for Derby as they dropped out of the Premier League in England following a miserable campaign.

Not good business. No wonder Paul Jewell is laughing.

Anyway,

Welcome back Kenny and heres hoping for more fruitful times.

I won't get behind him, not a chance.

A sad day signing this dumpling.

I agree with u mate! i just cant forget him running by us in the lisbon lion stand at the pigery pumping that manky badge when he scored his first goal! it just shows u that rangers dont care about the supporters after all its just us that keep them fucking running!

I agree with u mate! i just cant forget him running by us in the lisbon lion stand at the pigery pumping that manky badge when he scored his first goal! it just shows u that rangers dont care about the supporters after all its just us that keep them fucking running!

Absolute nonsense.... He was playing for them at the time and had every right to do what he wanted.

I think we need to calm the fook down on the KM thing.

No matter the player, if he is signing for Rangers then he gets my backing. No matter who he has played for. It is this kind of attitude that makes us look as bad as the Scum in the East End.

Absolute nonsense.... He was playing for them at the time and had every right to do what he wanted.

I think we need to calm the fook down on the KM thing.

No matter the player, if he is signing for Rangers then he gets my backing. No matter who he has played for. It is this kind of attitude that makes us look as bad as the Scum in the East End.

Yeh let us sign jack the ripper and the yorkshire rapist so we can make them look good as well. I don't give a fuck who he played for the prick is a misfit and a diddy. Get Walter to fuck as well before 9 in a row is a fact.