We Have A Dream....

Guest Ibroxian

The 1986 WC song was cracking - We're making the big trip to Mexico...I remember buying that.

But Purple Heather by Rod Stewart and the team was quality for Euro 96.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of that one, I was in Bosnia at the time. Didn't really know much of what was going on, but did manage to watch the Scotland v England game in he NAAFI... Sober and only 3 jocks - was not a good day!

Guest Ibroxian

My fave' will always be the Baddiel & Skinner 'Three Lions' from Euro '96. Decent tune, excellent lyrics, funny video with cameos from some real footie players! Gets me weepy when I have had a pint!

Worst has got to be that thing with 'my name is' John Bar-nes (from the Bahamas!), does balck skin automatically give one the right to rap (badly) FFS?!

Wasn't it sung by that lanky bloke from Gregory's Girl?

The B side to Ally's TA was the best - I wanna be a punk rocker (but ma mammy willny let me).... :P

Cammy F

.....she says if ahm a punk she'll throw me oot and hit me....