Thuram reveals Celtic, Rangers interest

No need mate. I'd love Thuram for a season. The experience an everything he would bring to the others, no brainer. I just sont see it happening.

The only reason Whinger would take him would be cos he's French.

He wil be a good signing for anyone even given his age, I just happen to believe he'l go to a French club.

Thuram for a season would be superb, as Jon says he is still an athelete. He was brilliant at full back for France during WC 98 but has been as good at centre half.

I cant see us managing the wages.

Arsenal would be silly not to take him if they have the chance. They are screaming out for a player like him.

I thought Thuram was average against Holland and Romania, he made a lot of mistakes and only looks half the player he used to be. It can't be good for a team like the mighty Glasgow Rangers to be investing in 36 year olds. Weir apart obviously, but being battle-hardened in the Premiership for so long you could see it wouldn't be difficult for Weir to adjust to life in the SPL. Thuram however, is a step backwards in my opinion and a massive wage bill aswell !!