For me over the whole season it must have been Thomson. While Davis was playing in the middle he was also outshining Fergie so for me you already have 2 candidates. I will admit Fergie was outstanding in the 3-0 game against the tims but his season consisted of only a handful of good games,

If you look at Arsenal and how they improved after selling Henry who was supposedly their best player and going out from football is a team game then it is possible that yes a lesser human being could maybe improve our team.

The fact that you think that he is our best midfielder is not the feedback i have been reading from the rest of the board, so i guess that opens up the same question does one person know better than 10.;)

Aye,IMO without doubt he is deffinately our best midfielder and Scotlands,his form is not good as I have already agreed with.So is it his form you are talking about or his talent ?

Have a look at the midfielder poll Pete, barring Thomson, who would replace BF last season....?

Just because he in some peoples opinion was our best player does not mean he has to set the standards for next season. Personally i would say if he is our best player then we need to raise our standards as under his leadership we are looking 5 in a row right in the face. But then again that is everyone's fault except Fergies. Och yeh and the poor wee man was playing with an injury.

Just because he in some peoples opinion was our best player does not mean he has to set the standards for next season. Personally i would say if he is our best player then we need to raise our standards as under his leadership we are looking 5 in a row right in the face. But then again that is everyone's fault except Fergies. Och yeh and the poor wee man was playing with an injury.

So it's all BF fault then ?

I notice you haven't given an opinion in the poll yet Pete?

I dont think I've seen anyone saying it was everyones fault bar Fergies. The only thing close was saying he isnt playing wih players of the quality he started out with.

I notice you haven't given an opinion in the poll yet Pete?

I dont think I've seen anyone saying it was everyones fault bar Fergies. The only thing close was saying he isnt playing wih players of the quality he started out with.

I thought i was quite clear in this thread on who i thought was our best midfielder so refrained from repeating myself. I didn't think anyone read my posts anyway.:D