• Brahim Hemdani
    • Kevin Thomson
    • Charlie Adam
    • Steve Davis
    • Chris Burke
    • DaMarcus Beasley
    • Lee McCulloch
    • Steven Whittaker

They've all got their own individual strengths (and weaknesses). For all-round ability a 100% fit Ferguson is the best we've got.

The only thing is he has never been 100% fit since he came back from Blackburn.

So is that your reasoning to consintently saying he is shite an we should get rid? He does't seem to know his role, is that not partly management fault?

The poll shows he can't be that bad wen a lot of people think he is our best midfielder. This small boards view obviously, but he has taken so much abuse, how much of it is deserved?

I do agree. the season he really flourished, 201/2 I think was when RDB was there, but he showed he could play and score and his value to the team.

I think his heart is with Rangers. I think he should stay BUT I want him to het back to the player he can be and is! If not then it would be a sad farewell.

So is that your reasoning to consintently saying he is shite an we should get rid? He does't seem to know his role, is that not partly management fault?

The poll shows he can't be that bad wen a lot of people think he is our best midfielder. This small boards view obviously, but he has taken so much abuse, how much of it is deserved?

I do agree. the season he really flourished, 201/2 I think was when RDB was there, but he showed he could play and score and his value to the team.

I think his heart is with Rangers. I think he should stay BUT I want him to het back to the player he can be and is! If not then it would be a sad farewell.

I don't know if your post is aimed at me but if it is then yes it is one of the reasons i do not think he is good enough to be Rangers Captain or play-maker.

Every season comes the story of an injury. These stories mostly appear when we have lost sight of Celtic, or the team is playing bad. As you say yourself he has had one great season and the rest have been filled with mediocrity.

Almost everyone is in agreement that he does not do it in the more forward midfield position, but what has he done in the deeper position.

When he played deeper last season (06\07), he was taking the ball off Hemdani's toes, which meant we had five players in one line at the back. That in turn lets the opposing striker pressurise three men The 2CH's and Barry. Getting the ball forward is then difficult as the other remaining 5 men are being marked by 8 men. We saw this scenario time and time again.

Adding to that, he lets people ghost away from him, then blames someone else. If he loses a ball he jogs back instead of chasing after it..

I don't think i have ever called him shite,that is your word. I think he is a good player but not great. I also feel his head has grown past his talent, he thinks he is captain Marvel and therefore has lost his value as a team player.

Just my opinion and how i see it. PLG saw it that way as well but was shot down just like anyone else who dares to doubt our Barry.

Surely Kris Boyd should be in the poll as our best midfielder Jon :fish: After all, his first touch is so bad that his second touch is usually made in midfield :flipa:

Just jesting Jon......

Surely Kris Boyd should be in the poll as our best midfielder Jon :fish: After all, his first touch is so bad that his second touch is usually made in midfield :flipa:

Just jesting Jon......

Many a true word said in jest!!!!