Again,for me let's just see what he does this season,then I will decide if he's been a good signing,just the same with the likes of Thomson,he had a good season,but does that mean he will have another good season this season

Looks like Stoke are preparing for a �£2.5m bid for him. Despite liking the player and all of his recent comments about showing what he can really do next season, I'd probably take the money, we seem covered for the LM role with Beasley back, Adam and Lafferty and I dont see him getting to many starts as a striker.

Also a nice little profit in one season for a 30yr old player.

If anyone offers us 2.5 mill for McCulloch we should bite their hands off. As Jon says, we are covered at LM and 2.5 mill would be a decent recovery on a guy who is 30.

Ach he's no bad, but if he was still playing at motherwell I don't think there would be any clamour to sign him. �£2.5m is an offer we can't refuse. Don't think he'll want to go right enough.