Velicka hits the post - bassa. He looks like he will be a great signing, he is powerful and can play right across the front.

BTW, according to posts on the link I think Celtic are losing 3-1 at Fulham and are fighting each other inthe stands :D

Early days and it's only a friendly I know, we worked hard and got a good run out which is the main aim but we have no creativeness at all in that team. I hope KM proves me wrong but he is not good enough IMO, velicka done more when he came on than KM done than whole game. Shalke were comfortable all game.....

I see we have improved our set pieces at last :brick:

FT lost 1-0. Looked and sounded like a really poor display as well. Just as well it is still a while until the real action starts, surely shows we need midfield creativity as a priority.

It also shows the flaw with this defensive set-up. Fine until we lose a goal. Still, we nearly saved it with Velicka's effort. He looks favourite now for one - maybe the only one - of the starting slots. And we play so deep because of our lack of pace that it's hard to turn defence into attack. With MCulloch and Dailly in mf no wonder we can't keep the ball.

i cannot fucking believe smith has not seen through the negative football from last season. Its an absolute fucking disgrace.

he can fuck right off out of ibrox right now.

We really are fucked for ther comming season.

Well there's constructive criticism......don't hold back mind!