http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1039747/Leave-Kenny-Rangers-manager-Smith-tells-Millers-critics-grip.html?ITO=1490

One quote here that gets me " That's an opinion - mine is different and it is mine that matters. That is how I look upon it. Every supporter is entitled to think what he wants."

Kind of pig headed Walt... considering that should we Rangers fans stop going to Ibrox, Stop buying the strips, Stop Buying the season tickets, then Your opinion wouldn't matter either, whilst in line at the dole office!

What do you want ?,the fans to decide who Rangers sign and play ?

no, but a bit or decorum from our manager would be nice, What he has said is that we can have an opinion but it wont matter a fuck... Walter knows what he is doing and RE Miller, I was not happy at the time but the man is a Ranger (again) and I will back him. Rangers supporters make the club what it is, we provide the wages, therefore, our opinion should be taken in to account.

no, but a bit or decorum from our manager would be nice, What he has said is that we can have an opinion but it wont matter a fuck... Walter knows what he is doing and RE Miller, I was not happy at the time but the man is a Ranger (again) and I will back him. Rangers supporters make the club what it is, we provide the wages, therefore, our opinion should be taken in to account.

not regarding players you're having a laugh here, i don't think any manager has ever listened to fans about players and why should they? They are manager and get paid for a reason, if they fail they will be out of a job. I like a few players who we could sign but why should Walter listen to me or you?