Surely not as alike as Miller and JCD?

Hadnt heard that before. Did find it interesting we started with the two of fuck knows how many strikers we have, that didnt score a single goal in pre-season friendlies!

I will totally agree with you Jon, that Boyd should play before JCD. Either the football we are playing now doesn't suit him or he is just crap. Punting Davie Weirs up to JCD and Miller is a total waste of time and effort. Ach we don't really need midfielders.:brick:

by Lindsay Herron

KENNY MILLER hopes that his efforts on the field will win over those supporters who have been unsupportive about his return to Rangers.

The 28-year-old striker had always insisted that his performances would stand up to scrutiny and when he was applauded off the field against Kaunas on Wednesday he felt it was a big moment.

Kenny MillerHe has utterly no regrets about returning to Rangers, although he just wishes that a better result had been achieved against the Lithuanians.

He said: "It's been brilliant. I was pleased with the reception I got the other night. There was a bit of booing but overall it was good and I'm over the moon to be here.

"We are into the competitive games now and it's time to go to work.

"I have always said that once the games start and the fans see the effort I put in then I will win them over and I think Wednesday was a big step in that regard.

"The result could have been better, but I felt my performance was OK. I gave everything and I hope the fans appreciate that.

"I felt I really wanted to come back here and play my football here and have the best years of my career.

"I am here to win medals. It's the same squad that came so close on four fronts last season and with the new additions who have come in we are stronger.

"There is the same hunger in the squad. The European run last year has only inspired the lads to do the same, hopefully this year in the Champions League.

"We realise we have some work to do but we can complete the job."

He certainly showed he was one of our better players against Kaunas, however, he also showed he still has the "knack" of not scoring.

He'll only win over the fans with a bit of both.

In fairness, thats why I think Boyd would be a perfect partner, Complain about boyd not doing any work, but he will score a bucket load, Miller cant score but by god he'll run all night for you and create chances... all we need now is for WS to notice this!!!