Return of Simply The Best - Well done Rangers!

I sit in CR BB, and have to say over the past 2 seasons im surprised at the reaction to those singing ad-ons (usually non-season ticket guys) have received.

Its been pretty much "Shut the f*ck up with that", and thats from guys i would never have expected.

Good to see, lets hope it continues, Simply the Best has been our anthem since 92/93 season Champs league, its in our blood, i for 1 welcome it back!

It's awful, cringeworthy, moronic nonsense. If it were in any danger of being true you could almost see some point to it but really - simply the best - did it seem like that after the final whistle?

Stop and look around you and think if this is an entirely appropriate song for the club to be playing. I think those few away fans last night would have had a chuckle to thenselves.

May not be the best football in the world BUT Rangers will always be Simply The Best team in the world in my eyes. No other team is bigger and better than us. Rangers were my first love and will be my last

It's awful, cringeworthy, moronic nonsense. If it were in any danger of being true you could almost see some point to it but really - simply the best - did it seem like that after the final whistle?

Stop and look around you and think if this is an entirely appropriate song for the club to be playing. I think those few away fans last night would have had a chuckle to thenselves.

I'm not sure how much english the 8 of them speak

51 titles proves we are the best team in Scotland

No. What it actually tells you is that in 51 past seasons we were the best team in Scotland. The facts tell me that the past is history and the present situation is far from the best.

Perhaps you are trying to say that Rangers are the team you support and you hold them in great affection. So do I. But let's not confuse loyalty and devotion to the club with sober judgement about the merits of the present team.

Just read the 1st bit of your quote there again pal.

Steady on with the Moronic bit - I remember singing this for years and through NIAR it WAS our anthem, so you cant put down fans that have a love for the club and have saw us through the good years

I certainly didn't.