Return of Simply The Best - Well done Rangers!

As for 'Simply the Best' - Yes, it is cheesy and there is the issue of fans singing the add-ons, but as a Rangers fan it does bring back memories of the good times and I'm sure it does the same for the Scots in the playing staff. I'd also say I prefer it to the dirge that is 'follow follow'. Sorry, but there I said it :flash:

As for 'Simply the Best' - Yes, it is cheesy and there is the issue of fans singing the add-ons, but as a Rangers fan it does bring back memories of the good times and I'm sure it does the same for the Scots in the playing staff. I'd also say I prefer it to the dirge that is 'follow follow'. Sorry, but there I said it :flash:

It's taken a while but I've heard it all now........you think Follow Follow is a dirge, do you?

I reckon you're classic New Rangers - no respect for the 115 years of heritage before Murray came to dismantle it, no understanding of what this club used to be or what it stood for, no appreciation of our traditions beyond the fiction spoonfed by the media.

You are the perfect product of Murray's sanitisation of Rangers. He would be so proud of you.

sThat's a serious case of brainwashing you've got there.

Brainwashing? I'd say that the inbred hatred which has been allowed to fester in our society as a whole covers that one. Like I said, Rangers have been trying to do something about it for years now. They've finally been forced to stand their ground against the 'brainwashed' generations of bigots amongst the support.

They SHOULD be doing likewise at Parkhead, but that lot are too busy sniggering down their sleeves at the outcome of their dastardly scheme of a Sectarian 'protest'. As it stands, we're fighting a losing battle unless we hit them back with a taste of their own medicine. I'm afraid songs aren't the answer.

It's taken a while but I've heard it all now........you think Follow Follow is a dirge, do you?

Yes I do. It's uninspiring and does very little to lift the crowd or the players for that matter. It's outdated, very much like Flower of Scotland at National games.

I reckon you're classic New Rangers - no respect for the 115 years of heritage before Murray came to dismantle it, no understanding of what this club used to be or what it stood for, no appreciation of our traditions beyond the fiction spoonfed by the media.

You guess wrong. I suppose it depends what 'traditions' you're referring to though. ;)

You are the perfect product of Murray's sanitisation of Rangers. He would be so proud of you.

Well at least that makes one of us :P

If you call telling 10,000 neds to stop singing sectarian songs 'sanitisation', then I'm all for it. I'm a Rangers fan, not because of any inbred political or religious misgivings but, because they're MY team through thick and thin and have been for over 25 years.

I would really like to see the club record a new sound track of the songs they play over the tannoy before the game and at half time.

The CD they have is done by the worst high pitched singers and almost gives you a head ache more than anything else. Its not catchy one bit.

If you call telling 10,000 neds to stop singing sectarian songs 'sanitisation', then I'm all for it. I'm a Rangers fan, not because of any inbred political or religious misgivings but, because they're MY team through thick and thin and have been for over 25 years.

Totally agree with you. I support Rangers as a football club, not as a religious or political organisation and certainly not as an organisation that breeds hatred towards people with certain religious or political beliefs.

I think the REAL traditional values of Rangers outside sporting excellence are those of Bill Struth and I doubt he'd approve of any of the supporters who call themselves, "traditional".