Old Firm Gaame 07/11/99

Haha I shouldnt I know, but Lambert has just had his teeth knocked out :D

i was so sure lambert was red carded when he was on the stretcher, according to skysports at the time they said he's off.:moon:

i just wish rtv, setenta or rangers world would show classic games from the early 90's. 1-1, 3-3, 4-3 us etc.

Compare the two squads:

Yesterdays game:

MaGregor

Whittaker

Weir

Broadfoot

Papac

McCulloch

Thomson

Dailly

Adam

Miller

JCD

to the game Im watching now:

Klos

Porrini

Amoruso

Moore

Numan

Reyna

Ferguson

Albertz

Van Bronkhurst

Johanson

Amato

ps Amato just scored, followed by that celebration to go 4-2 :D

Compare the two squads:

Yesterdays game:

MaGregor

Whittaker

Weir

Broadfoot

Papac

McCulloch

Thomson

Dailly

Adam

Miller

JCD

to the game Im watching now:

Klos

Porrini

Amoruso

Moore

Numan

Reyna

Ferguson

Albertz

Van Bronkhurst

Johanson

Amato

ps Amato just scored, followed by that celebration to go 4-2 :D

I was in Cyprus on holiday watching this... getting pissed with 4 cypriot blokes and the bird I was knocking at the time. The guys came over when I walked in the pub and where giving it " we love the Rangers".... so we all sat and watched it in the pub, the bird was not impressed. Was totally sloshedthat evening, and if I remember she woke me up during the night as I was trying to get in the wardrobe to have a piss.... LOL

Happy days.

Definitely agree with Amato. Rozenthal was another I liked, of course Mols. Im stopping, it'll get to depressing.

Wij.....I done the Wardrobe thing too, also the kitchen bin, many many years ago :D

Definitely agree with Amato. Rozenthal was another I liked, of course Mols. Im stopping, it'll get to depressing.

Wij.....I done the Wardrobe thing too, also the kitchen bin, many many years ago :D

I will own up to the wardrobe urinal as well. Pissed as a fart and only came to my senses with my ex-wife screaming and pushing me.:onetoomany:

One of my fondest old firm memories. I sat 5 seats away from the ****s and we gave this bald guy pelters for the full game. Think Celtic were 2-1 up at one point and he was loving it. The whole second half he took dogs abuse.

Great day, great team. Wasnt that the game Amato also beat two players in a lovely wee move out by the corner flag?