Will we be ready for falkirk!!

To be honest,it would,nt surprise me if we struggle to get any kind of decent play on the cards? and exactly what rangers team will turn up for the season, will it be (a) or (b)

(a) lets get the finger out and rescue this campaign for the supporters!

(b) lets just feel sorry for ourselves, after all we fucked it up big time!:rfc: :rfc: :drink:

I think they will roll up the sleeves but we can try as hard as we want our players arent good enough. Adam and Co are no better than Falkirk.

Falkirk will also be rubbing there hands at the thought of playing us infront of the TV cameras and have the chance to kick the horse when we are down. I honestly wouldnt be surprised with a draw!

Id certainly ring the changes though!!!

___________________Alexander__________________

Whittaker____ Bougharra____ Cuellar (if possible)Papac

Novo_______Hemdani________Thomson______Lafferty

_______________Velicka______Cousin______________

EDIT: When Beasley is fit id put him on the left and try Lafferty upfront. Furman and Fleck have to be on the fridges of a chance aswell. Id have them both on the bench for this game and give them the last 20 mins.

i fancy that line up, could it be any worse than the imposters we have at the moment.!:rfc:

Only problem is we know that Walter won't change. I've defended him for long enough, now I realise that the only way forward is to get someone in who (a) won't see McCulloch, Dailly and Adam as first choices when there are others available and (b) who won't play 4-1-4-1 against the likes of ...Kaunas! Beggars belief.

Only problem is we know that Walter won't change. I've defended him for long enough, now I realise that the only way forward is to get someone in who (a) won't see McCulloch, Dailly and Adam as first choices when there are others available and (b) who won't play 4-1-4-1 against the likes of ...Kaunas! Beggars belief.

Spot on. Cue Dailly with hands behind head at full time after Falkirk have beaten us 1 nil. With Scott Arfield showing up our "midfield" as the imposters they are. (bar Thommo who is surrounded by shite.):mad:

I think we'll scrape a 1-2 victory in Falkirk, it will be messy as hell but we should do it. The start of the season is where we used to win in style with a bit of flair, if Walter sets the stall out to defend against Falkirk then I've had it.