There might not turn out to be any truth in the 'Pool rumour but I still think Cuellar will be sold. If we get a bid in the rgion of 10M then thats a big profit we will have made on the lad. Only problem would be then is finding a couple of decent players that would still want to come to Ibrox after our Euro exit. Going by WS's transfer record this summer the money would go towards a Striker or a goalkeeper instead of sorting the problem positions - mind you there are a few of those!!

Guest Arnold

This is ridiculous.

It started from a nobody on the Real Radio phone in that said he "had a source". I could have called in and made up some story - it's incredible people are believing it.

For a start, if he has a �£10 million buy out clause then why would Liverpool be paying �£12 million?

This is ridiculous.

It started from a nobody on the Real Radio phone in that said he "had a source". I could have called in and made up some story - it's incredible people are believing it.

For a start, if he has a �£10 million buy out clause then why would Liverpool be paying �£12 million?

i heard it a couple of days ago

This is ridiculous.

Nah, it started several days ago. I don't think anyone is believing it, just suggesting it could be true. Which it could. The �£12m is because they ain't the only club interested.

Nah, it started several days ago. I don't think anyone is believing it, just suggesting it could be true. Which it could. The �£12m is because they ain't the only club interested.

It shouldn't matter if there are 100 clubs interested - if they bid 10 it has to be accepted if that's the clause. It's then down to the player where,and if, he wants to go.

Anyway. these ruomours have been flying about all summer and I knew after Tuesday they would be coming out the woodwork. He'll stay - we'll just need to organise some sort of border control to stop him leaving!!