Miller out of game tomorrow....

Novo out already due to ban,

Cuellar is offski my man, he is �£12mil oot the door.

Maybe not - he wouldn't be cup-tied in the league and even WS wouldn't cut off noses to spite face. I think it's a genuine injury, but feel free to call me naive.

Good news - Miller out.

Bad news - MCulloch likely to replace him.:yawn:

Novo out already due to ban,

Cuellar is offski my man, he is �£12mil oot the door.

I really don't think SDM and WS can afford to do that at this juncture. You can only disgruntle the fans so much before it seriously backfires on you.

Cuellar will still be worth 12M next summer, so why sell him now? He could be worth 15M to our bank balance if he stays and helps us win the league.

Now is DEFINITELY not the time for any intelligent person at the club to sell ANY of our BEST players.

We need to choose from the lesser performers, bit part players and those unhappy at the club for those that need to go.

That list would probably include: Smith (goalie), Broadfoot, Wier, Webster, Dailly, Burke, Hemdani, McCulloch, Adam, Gow, Cousin, Darcheville and Boyd.

However, a couple are injured and a couple have just signed a contract.

I would be willing to bet that Cuellar will not leave during this transfer window.

Why would Cuellar leave, he has clearly stated he is happy at ibrox, either way the only reason he would go would be financial gain after the champions league horror show from the imposters!!! and if SDM went down that road? a major revolt would be on the cards!