Davis Deal Is Iminent!!!!!!

steve davis will this week sign for rangers the players were notified on saturday that a deal has been done with fulham (cash only) and davis had already agreed terms before the uefa cup final. this is fact as its from a player not mentioning which player but its going to happen this week!:thup:

steve davis will this week sign for rangers the players were notified on saturday that a deal has been done with fulham (cash only) and davis had already agreed terms before the uefa cup final. this is fact as its from a player not mentioning which player but its going to happen this week!:thup:

It would be a step forward - if the price is sensible.

So waiting until we are out of Europe was the deal clincher was it?

We have played 3 competative games without a midfield... why is this now going to happen? Typical MoonBeam stuff this, too little too late.

Also is this a pre-cursor for Carlos to be going to the EPL.??

I actually thought yesterday Davis will sign soon and Boyd or Cousin will be sold to fund it.

Davis is a safe bet but if WS plays him on the right I will go off my head. He HAS to play in the centre.

Id have still liked Vayrynen. I watched PSV play Everton off the park yesterday and he played quite well in the final 3rd of midfield.

So waiting until we are out of Europe was the deal clincher was it?

It's plausible. We now have far less money and Fulham's hand is now much weaker. We simply can't afford 4M so it's take it or leave it time and they could have folded.

Also is this a pre-cursor for Carlos to be going to the EPL.??

I can't see why. The club have said many times we've more money to spend in the budget and that Cuellar will stay. You may not trust them but you'd think they'd be more vague before performing a U-turn?

Not many people are comfortable about lying in public when it will be made obvious a few weeks later. People usually lie when they don't think they will be caught - or do so in a way that their words are open to interpretation.

I can't see why. The club have said many times we've more money to spend in the budget and that Cuellar will stay. You may not trust them but you'd think they'd be more vague before performing a U-turn?

Not many people are comfortable about lying in public when it will be made obvious a few weeks later. People usually lie when they don't think they will be caught - or do so in a way that their words are open to interpretation.

Someone at Ibrox this week obviously is comfortable but in this case its a few days later rather than weeks.

Someone at Ibrox this week obviously is comfortable but in this case its a few days later rather than weeks.

I can't believe anyone would be so brass necked or stupid to lie on a Friday knowing they would be found out on the Monday.

However, there is a mood among the fans where they want to believe SDM lied whether it is true or not. It's the position that SDM has taken himself to.