Cuellar Fee Agreed with Villa - �£8million

Call me cynical but I'm more of the opinion that Murray would have gave the same sob story to Cuellar as he did Hutton about the club needing the money and forcing them to leave against their better judgement.

Unless the money is invested wisely over the next few days then Sir David Murray may just find this is one dodgy deal too many.

the mint now find EVERY gers fan is looking on now.... not just his normal amount every fan is looking to him for some investment......

i put a thread on this site last week about this, it states on the rangers website that cuellar said on sunday he wanted 2 leave but i beleive this was decided b4 the liverpool game or at least the kaunas game it was reportedly a calf strain he had and mccoist says he would just miss the liverpool game but he ended up missing the kaunas game aswell i feel because villa are in europe he didnt play against kaunas because he wouldve been cup tied, we are all just been strung along here i feel, i reckon rangers put cuellar up to that statement as they knew there would be a backlash. This is bad business as if cuellar had played against kaunas i feel we would have went through and earned a possible 12mil, but were out and only get 7.8 for him.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SHACKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!:onetoomany:

Guest damien

We'll buy some mediocre midfielder like Nigel Quashie and everything will be alright.

We've lost our only shining light in the team and I despair for our future, this is a myre that might just be too difficult to get out.

Regime change is need now more than at any time, albeit the biggest problem is going to be a buyer, who in their right mind now will buy Rangers.

another thing was it not just about 10 days ago that carlos said he didnt want to leave rangers he loved the scottish life the fans and the club??????? it must have been a right hard 10 days for him eh???? pull the other 1 murray and fuck off youre taking our season ticket money and firing right into MIM holdings ya prick!

Regime change is need now more than at any time, albeit the biggest problem is going to be a buyer, who in their right mind now will buy Rangers.

That's been the problem for nigh on 3 years mate.... :(

No-one has the personal funds to do it and no bank will be interested in under-writing any investment as they all have share-issues and huge losses of their own.

I think the catalyst for the player was the exit from Europe-no high profile games for him this season. I think Cuellar could have gone to a bigger and better club than Villa but wish him all the best and thank him for last season.

The question it leaves once again is Rangers and their handling of contractual issues. After the rave reviews the player had should we not have offfered him an incentive to raise the bar on his sell on clause? I am sure in a bidding situation we could have got another 3 million for him.

Guest damien
So why did Cuellar come out with the usual shite about being happy here and wanting to stay if he had no intention of doing so?
Because Murray and Bain would have told him to say that, believe me, this deal was probably being struck before the Liverpool game. Was he injured? No chance, he was being stopped from being cuptied.

How stupid do Murray and Bain think we are?

Guest FlashofThunder

I'll probably get a bollocking for this ( first post or not ) , but if anyone had suggested that Cuellar would be sold for roughly �£7.5 million a year after we signed him they'd have been laughed at initially.

Carlos who...etc.