Not the result we were looking for last night. The performance at times was flat, 1 dimensional and it did look like a friendly game.

We had a few very good chances but Taylor in goal made some brilliant saves to keep the scores the same.

In the second half Northern Ireland got a man sent off, i personally thought it was a yellow card and there was a long delay from the foul until the red card was shown, i think he might of shouted something at the ref.

Northern Ireland won a penalty not long after te red card, McGregor ( who came on for Gordon at the start of the second half ) apparently brung down the Northern ireland player, personally i thought it was a dive. Although Allan made a brilliant save from the penalty spot yet again to keep the scores level.

Wasn't a great game but not the worst. On the train to the game was brilliant, half of the carriage i was in was Scottish fans and the other half Northern Ireland fans, singing back and forth to each other. Northern Ireland fans were great during the match, swapped scarfs with a fan after the game.

Once we have a full team together for the world cup things should click together

Fraser, the sending off was a second booking. He had got booked in the first half for crunching Broonaldinho. Speaking of the glaiket one, he was rank rotten last night. Wandering out of position, heavy touches, chasing players for retribution. I've seen him play well, he has got talent, but wee Chesney seems to have hammered it out of him.

Quite enjoyed the game, tempo was better than normal friendlies and I thought in the first half Fletcher and Thompson linked well together. Thompson especially looked good. Havent seen any replays, but I'm not entirely sure it was a penalty, but I could beproved wrong. Great save by the Shagger!

Irish fans were brilliant, singing and bouncing all game just a shame about the neanderthals from Parkheid way that were sitting around us last night. I'm convinced that was their first Scotland game and they only turned up to hurl abuse at the Irish.

Well i sang God Save The Queen last night and never got any hassle which i was suprosed about, even though plenty people around me were booing it !

Brown was utter terrible last night, had a few good turns but couldn't put a corss in at all. Robson was rubbish ! McManus, Weir, McGregor, Fletcher, McFadden all played well. Thomson was my man of the match even though he got taken off at half time, didn't look out of place and bossed the midfield in the first half