Maurice Edu WILL sign for Rangers

Craig, you've obviously no idea of care sector salaries. I repeat, 25 grand, I fucking wish!!!!:thup:

Sorry my man. I readily admit that I have NO IDEA about salaries back home these days. Wasn't meant as belittlement, I genuinely have no idea.

Just ask Bluedell...... I interviewed for a job back home recently and had to ask him what the going rate was for an accountant !

but lads we're confusing real salaries to football salaries, it looks like he had a $25k promotion from last year to $75k before he signed for us.

http://soccerlens.com/files/mls-player-salaries-2008.pdf

The MLS set up is a strange one indeed. Whilst 75k is a "decent" salary over there many professions pay far more than that amount.

There is much, much less of a disparity between footballers and regular workers over there - UNLESS you are the franchise player (ala Beckham).

Actually his guaranteed compensation was $157k (will include pension and bonuses or something such like);

Sorry my man. I readily admit that I have NO IDEA about salaries back home these days. Wasn't meant as belittlement, I genuinely have no idea.

!

Don't worry, wasn't taken that way. Just accept that when and if we ever have a Gersnet meetup, you're buying the beers :cheers: :onetoomany:

Just ask Bluedell...... I interviewed for a job back home recently and had to ask him what the going rate was for an accountant !

janitors job already taken then.....

ill get your coa..., i meant my coat:fish:

Don't worry, wasn't taken that way. Just accept that when and if we ever have a Gersnet meetup, you're buying the beers :cheers: :onetoomany:

Hey.... Gribz and I already tried that by offering to buy the beers when Gersnet got a table at the RST do. Obviously at that point no Gersnetters were suffering through the credit crisis !!