Pedro Mendes Performance

Guest BTBBilly
for me it was the confidence and belief that winning brings. All the signs were there for me to suggest we are going to have by far the strongest squad and surely we will go on and have a successful season. The swagger will be there by the end of the month :D

As strange as it may be, I think the early turmoil could be a blessing in disguise!

I strongly agree with the blessing bit mate. What wasall the fuss about......lol

Don't think Boyd is impressive very often - except for his scoring record.

He just can't play football. He can only score. That is the problem, if he doesn't score you are playing with ten men.

Back on Mendes, watched the highlights on Ibrox Uncovered last night, and I haven't been so impressed with a new Rangers midfielder in a long time. The guy is genuinely exciting and entertaining. Just what we've been crying out for and is showing us what we've been missing.

Ferguson should take note - it's the aspect that has been missing from his game since he came back.

Back on Mendes, watched the highlights on Ibrox Uncovered last night, and I haven't been so impressed with a new Rangers midfielder in a long time. The guy is genuinely exciting and entertaining. Just what we've been crying out for and is showing us what we've been missing.

Ferguson should take note - it's the aspect that has been missing from his game since he came back.

Playing beside a forward thinking/flair player may just bring the best out of BF

To be honest Ian, I think it will be a case of Mendes or Ferguson alongside Thomson...

Thommo will supply the aggression and graft and one of the others, the guile. Ferguson could find his first XI place under serious threat.

To be honest Ian, I think it will be a case of Mendes or Ferguson alongside Thomson...

Thommo will supply the aggression and graft and one of the others, the guile. Ferguson could find his first XI place under serious threat.

Frankie,i've no problem with that,the competion might just be what he needs to get back to what we all know he is capable of,I suppose it all depends on how WS sets out his team

Guest BTBBilly

Cant see mendez or ferguson dropped personally. Would love to see us go for a 4-3-3 formation but can see it being 4-4-1-1 Mendez just behind the forward. It does seem to be a step in the right direction though.