Deadline Transfer Latest: Cousin OUT; Gow OUT

He wanted away though Pete. I go back to my post yesterday asking how much of his inclusion was to put him in the shop window cos he was excellent and would have done his chances of a move no harm at all.

He wanted away though Pete. I go back to my post yesterday asking how much of his inclusion was to put him in the shop window cos he was excellent and would have done his chances of a move no harm at all.

I was listening to the beeb and they said Ally McCoist was arguing for hours\days with Walter to get him to play Cousin yesterday. That was the reason Cousin ran to Ally. To be honest i fear a bit of mismanagement here.

And i agree Cousin did have an attitude problem.

Cant comment about the McCoist/WS thing as I havent read or heard of it.

All I can say is, if he played the way he did yesterday every week, Id have wanted him to stay. He just dissapointed me with wanting to move and attitude at the end of the season.

Quite gutted about Cousin, he is a quality striker. He has made the wrong move in going to Hull as they are likely to get relegated.

All i can say to Cousin is thanks for Sunday - a truly awesome performance.

All i can say to Cousin is thanks for Sunday - a truly awesome performance.

And maybe "thanks for taking the wages and applying yourself only when you could be arsed" ?

See, because for every performance like Sunday's (and I am VERY grateful for it) he had 4 or 5 where he simply didn't want to be here.

Great talent but IMO showed disrespect for the club by only trying when he could be bothered.

I am sad to see his ability go but very glad to see his work ethic and disrespect to the club go.