Mogwai home in on Gers

I found this in the sun this morning and was thinking i should highlight this to you all.

CELTIC-mad rockers Mogwai have vowed to publish the addresses of Rangers stars - if their new CD isn't a Top 10 hit.

The cheeky band joked Ibrox heroes like Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor will pay if fans fail to buy their song Batcat.

A Diary blog on there website says: We will release one home address per week of a Rangers football player.

Last night, an Ibrox spokeswoman said ' We are actively investagating this.

It comes a week afte Gers star Nacho Novo's home details were posted on a Hoops fan's forum.

I would beleive that measures are being put in place by everyone at Rangers Football Club to protect their own, but you just think sometimes that there are others out there who are hell bent on stirring things up. i do hope strathclyde police deal with this accordingly and investigate it as being a threat, as two Rangers players were mentioned in the article.

Had I not known the leanings of Mogwai, I would have assumed that this was actually taking the piss out of the Huddleboard.

Perhaps they should remember to sing in some of their songs.

Perhaps some of us that have THEIR home addresses should post them if an apology isn't forthcoming.