gazza

Guest easterhouse64

He seems to have lost it totally and wants to do himself as much harm as possible.

I really fear for him....there is no way his body will cope/last with the physical and mental damage its taking...i can either see the worst possible happening or finally he will wake up and sort himself out.

He needs someone he would listen to in the football world to take him by the scruff of the neck and get himself sorted out...i dont think he has it within himself to get help

I Loved Gazza when he was at Ibrox struting his stuff , but he is on a mission to destroy himself these days ,

He loves and needs attention and he isnt the Gazza the whole of Britain loved and respected he is retired and doesnt know what to do with himself so to kill the boredom he gets pissed all day every day,

This is a bit out of left field but why doesnt someone take a chance on him and offer him some kind of coaching role at one of his former clubs (Newcastle or Rangers) and give him 1 oppurtunity to prove himself to people and if he makes an arse of it then he will have shown he cant be trusted and will slowly rot away in his local boozer from the drink. if he keeps this lifestyle up.

Can Walter Smith or Newcastle Utd save Gazza ?

You Never know in Football.

:rfc:

Just heard on the radio that he's been arrested for criminal damage. I love Gazza and these days every time I hear a Gazza story breaking I fear the worst. I suspect it won't be long before we get the "Gazza's jumped off a bridge" story. Poor guy. Let down by himself and everyone around him at every turn.

I Loved Gazza when he was at Ibrox struting his stuff , but he is on a mission to destroy himself these days ,

He loves and needs attention and he isnt the Gazza the whole of Britain loved and respected he is retired and doesnt know what to do with himself so to kill the boredom he gets pissed all day every day,

This is a bit out of left field but why doesnt someone take a chance on him and offer him some kind of coaching role at one of his former clubs (Newcastle or Rangers) and give him 1 oppurtunity to prove himself to people and if he makes an arse of it then he will have shown he cant be trusted and will slowly rot away in his local boozer from the drink. if he keeps this lifestyle up.

Can Walter Smith or Newcastle Utd save Gazza ?

You Never know in Football.

:rfc:

Would you want your son in the hands of Gazza as he is at the moment? I wouldn't. Gazza needs to sort himself out and then maybe a few of the options you mentioned will be possible.

Would you want your son in the hands of Gazza as he is at the moment? I wouldn't. Gazza needs to sort himself out and then maybe a few of the options you mentioned will be possible.

The kids wouldn't be alone with him would they and I'm sure WS would keep him in line. I for one wouldn't have any problem letting someone learn from someone with the talent he had and his banter would be great for the kids as well IMO.

He has a illness and needs help or he will keep doing what he is doing, he needs something else to focus on IMO.

The kids wouldn't be alone with him would they and I'm sure WS would keep him in line. I for one wouldn't have any problem letting someone learn from someone with the talent he had and his banter would be great for the kids as well IMO.

He has a illness and needs help or he will keep doing what he is doing, he needs something else to focus on IMO.

Okay lets forget it is Gazza. Your son joins a new football team and someone is coming to pick him up. You answer the door and the guy there stinks of drink. So you just ignore that fact and let your son walk away with him.

Gazza is an alcoholic Walter can't control Gazza because his craving for a drink controls him. An alcoholic can't function without a drink. A real alcoholic gets out of bed and has to have a drink just to function. Walter would have to sleep with him to stop him drinking. another symptom is that they drink secretly. Often they have bottles hidden away so they can have a quick swig.

Why do you think Gazza was thrown out of his management job after a number of days? I would imagine his craving for alcohol made him drink before going to work or while he was working.

Gazza has to want to clean up his act himself. Not even Walter can help him.

Here is an extract from Pamela Stephenson's(Billy Connely's wife) story in the Record today.

I didn't tell him, 'You've gotta clean up your act,' I just said, 'I can't deal with this.' I discovered you can't make anyone stop drinking or taking drugs.

"You have to just protect yourself and if they want to jump on the good train, they will. Fortunately it worked."