Ulster day

No, that's not what I said. I'm not interested in Irish connections, red hands or bloody UVF shite. That's all.

One of our founders mother was from Ulster.

How does that sit with you?

not addressed to me, but, really, who cares where our founder's mother is from?

Unless it has passed your notice, but this thread is about Ulster Day and the clubs links to Ulster. I was iterating that Ulster has more to it than the paramilitary side.

And besides, I am interested as I am interested in all of Rangers history.

Unless it has passed your notice, but this thread is about Ulster Day and the clubs links to Ulster. I was iterating that Ulster has more to it than the paramilitary side.

actually, no. someone said they couldn't be arsed with irish links (and ulster day in general), and you seemed to think that one/two of our clubs founder's mother was from ulster should somehow overcome his apathy.

Don't get me wrong I am also very inerested in the history of our great club but I was always under the impression that it was the people from Ulster that attached themselves to our club rather than the other way around. ie RFC having direct links with Ulster.

I thought we were a Glasgow club founded in Glasgow by 2 brothers who were also born and bred in the west of Scotland, I really don't know for sure where the Ulster thing started.

Excuse my ignorance but if someone would like to clarify.

UVF ??

What...

Anyway the two enclosures had a good number of Ulster flags, also the flag which belongs to myself and others in the East Enclosure was out yesterday.

Was TBO display looked good, i was in the Broomie Front as usual, was plenty of Ulster flags in amongst there.

Govan and Copland never really had any, apart from the Union Bears Banner