Seems to me that his 5th in the pecking order is merited. Had 8 games to impress this season - and basically didn't.

Find the "end my Rangers Hell" line a bit strange considering his circumstances don't seem to correlate.

I think by the time he goes, most people won't be too bothered after articles and quotes like that.

I think even the anti-Boyd brigade would now prefer our perennial top scorer in the team before Darch.

At least when he goes he'll no longer have some bigoted racist (ironic joke) calling him "Darkie-ville" during the football commentary...

Just a question - who came up with the 'Darkie-ville' line?

As for the 'Rangers hell' that's just typical pseudo journo-speak. They say that when somebody has been left out for a couple of games...

Just a question - who came up with the 'Darkie-ville' line?

As for the 'Rangers hell' that's just typical pseudo journo-speak. They say that when somebody has been left out for a couple of games...

Yeah, Archie MacPherson is terrible with pronunciation of players names, you'd think a seasoned commentator would do the easy thing and just ask them. He persisted with darkieville for ages but has finally found out how to pronounce it.

He also called Prso, "per-so" when the man himself pronounces it "pru-show" with a very short "oo".

As for the jouno-speak, I agree with you, they exaggerate everything. I hate it when they call some squad player who no-body rates, "the Rangers ace" etc.

It's a shame he didn't arrive at Rangers a few years earlier. At this point in his career, he really needed to impress this season to have a chance of extending his stay. He hasn't though and as much as he's a decent squad player, even on this sort of form, he's probably on a good wage. I think if Marseille come in for him, he'd be mad to turn them down.