I've edited that post out Frankie. Sorry, but I just don't have the time to debate with maineflyer. That would be more pointless for me than saying what I said in the post I just deleted.

I've can't say I feel any sense of loss but it's good to see you eventually had the good judgement to delete that post.

I've can't say I feel any sense of loss but it's good to see you eventually had the good judgement to delete that post.

maineflyer, you know as well as I do that all I said (in good humour) was that I disagree with practically everything you say about RFC.

maineflyer, you know as well as I do that all I said (in good humour) was that I disagree with practically everything you say about RFC.

If you say so. I've no problem at all if you don't agree with me. I don't post in the hope of finding consent. I simply post what I think, no more, no less. I've absolutely no interest whether you agree with me or not.

In fact, I'd say it's because of our continual reliance on players like Adam that we haven't won the title in three seasons. Harsh?

Well said that man!!! Ive said exactly the same thing for a few years and included Boyd, Burke etc....

If you say so. I've no problem at all if you don't agree with me. I don't post in the hope of finding consent. I simply post what I think, no more, no less. I've absolutely no interest whether you agree with me or not.

You sound like Spiers (& not for the first time by a LONG shot)