Valencia to review Aaron loan in summer.

Valencia to review Aaron loan in summer.

VALENCIA admit they will review Aaron Niguez's loan spell at Rangers this summer - despite claiming they are not upset by the Spanish kid's lack of first-team action at Ibrox.

The youngster arrived on a two-year loan last summer but has failed to make an impact in Walter Smith's team.

Valencia won't put pressure on the Ibrox club to give Niguez games but will assess his situation in June.

Several Spanish Second Division clubs want the 19-year-old who has already played in the Champions League.

Valencia director Fernando Gomez said: "Our coach Unai Emeri receives a report from Rangers on Aaron's progress every month.

"He is considered the pearl of our young players.

"We are calm about the fact he hasn't played because we know how professional Rangers are as a club.

"We have never insisted he plays in the first team but we'll re-evaluate the situation at the end of the season. We are not resentful because he isn't playing."

Niguez should be included in Spain's squad for the Under-20 World Cup in the summer and insists he's happy at Ibrox.

He said: "I am improving as a player because I've had to get used to a different style of football in Scotland. You need more physical power.

"I train every day with the first team and am convinced I'll get my debut in the SPL - it's only a question of time."

I wish i was as confident as him

You mean confident on getting a game Pete? Agreed if thats what your saying.

The boy can probably run and beat 5 players therefore wont get a game because he doesnt just hit and hope long balls. If he is useless the he would play - Broadfoot cant even take a throw but plays.

Lets at least see the kid Walter!!! And lets see Fleck also.

Fleck is just back from injury so it is too soon for him IMO.

Aaron should be getting at least 30 mins in some of our home games IF we can get our noses in front and kill teams off.

FWIW, I think you are being harsh on Broadfoot Gribz. His throw-ins ARE terrible but his overall play is one the most consistent we have in our team - a sad indictment of the rest of our team when a CB playing at RB is one of, if not our best, performers this season.

Fleck is just back from injury so it is too soon for him IMO.

Aaron should be getting at least 30 mins in some of our home games IF we can get our noses in front and kill teams off.

FWIW, I think you are being harsh on Broadfoot Gribz. His throw-ins ARE terrible but his overall play is one the most consistent we have in our team - a sad indictment of the rest of our team when a CB playing at RB is one of, if not our best, performers this season.

Oh shit craig i will be dead and he will be pensioned off by then.;)

Instead of slating players who are being played out of position, lets make a noval idea to our manager. Play players where they are comfortable, where they have experience and where we can exploit their positives.

No more centre-halves playing full back

No more midfield players playing centre-back

No more forwards playing wide midfield

Nah, that'll never take off

Cammy F

Instead of slating players who are being played out of position, lets make a noval idea to our manager. Play players where they are comfortable, where they have experience and where we can exploit their positives.

Cammy F

This whats frustrates me. I can except the odd tactical error as even the greats get it wrong sometimes. Its the fact its the same issues week in week out. Last week against Aberdeen, I counted 6 players out of position at 1 point.

Walter Smith must also answer as to why he paid over a million for Velicka and doesn't play him. Why he paid �£3.5M for a centre who he deploys as a winger and why he paid over �£2M for a defensive midfield player who again isnt given a chance to play.

All very important questions especially when you consider WS would rather play 6 playes out of position rathar than play the likes of Edu, Aaaron, McMillan et al.

Cammy F

Watching the reserves against Killie and contrary to all the reports i've read of his form in the reserves he's looked pretty decent.

Quick feet and a nice touch, decent eye for a pass, not scared to shoot from outside the box and looking to get involved.

Poor delivery from corners and wide positions, but more good than bad for me.

Though admittedly though missed the first half and cannot comment on his form in previous games.

Cammy F

Everyone can see your point Cammy so what is WS playing at? Is he just being plain arrogant thinking he knows best?

I'm almost certain that Aaron will have made at least a couple of 1st team appearances before the season is out, but it might not be in league games. Looking forward to seeing him thrown in at the deep end if he does appear in a league game. Lets hope he can swim if that happens though.. :)