Arsenal's new stadium

Wayne Bridge (�£7m), Glen Johnson (�£6m), Damien Duff (�£17m) and Geremi (�£7m), Joe Cole (�£6.6m) and Veron (�£15m), Mutu, (�£15.8m), Crespo (�£16.8m), Makelele, Smertin (�£3.5m), Makelele (�£16m), Scott Parker (�£10m), Cech (�£7m), Ferreira (�£13m), Kezman (�£5m), Drogab (�£24m), Tiago (�£10m). At this point Chelsea have now spoent more than �£190m. Carvalho (�£19m). Then there's Essien, SWP, Shevchenko, and anymore I've missed out. I calculate that they've spent about �£250m on players in 4 seasons.

Jon, so you still think Arsenal have spent more on players in the last 15 years? :confused:

oh you clever boy!

you looked up a chelsea forum did you?

how you are comparing arsenals spending to chelseas is unbelievable.

it doesn`t matter.

EVERYONE KNOWS chelsea pay too much for players. thats why abramovich is there and thats his policy in order to get the best.

you CANNOT compare what chelsea have spent to arsenal. it`s a totally different ethos!

EVERYONE KNOWS chelsea pay too much for players. thats why abramovich is there and thats his policy in order to get the best.

!

Still, you got a flamin' bargain in Sheva. imho he's worth a LOT more than �£30M.

Total steal.

You are wrong! :flipa:

He won the UEFA Cup, CL, beaten by Liverpool in the semis and beaten by Barca in the last 16.

He did exceptionally well with Porto but in Europe with Chelsea he's done no better than average.

so you class average as reaching the champions league semi finals now?

Just to show I'm not totally anit Arsenal, have ManU not spent more, way more than them. Rooney and Ferdinand spring to mind immediately.

They done the same as Arsenal though and mixed signings with kids

right then, so success is achieved by what you alone think of them then?

what have arsenal ever done in europe?

won a mickey mouse cup in a third rate competeion?

is that what your gauging arsenals success on?

so, by the same token then, i` personally will deem arsenal a FAILURE domestically until they actually show they can RETAIN a title then.....the TRUE sign of a great team!

as for tick fucking tock. who told you that pish?

mourinho is here until 2010 AT LEAST.

but if thats what you want to believe in your warped little mind, then so be it.

more like wenger is in danger of leaving before mourinho. it`s quite apparant by your domestic results last season that he`s over stayed his welcome.

what did you win last season again?

First of all Danny, Chelsea have only themselves to blame for signing players for more than what they're actually worth. Teams see Chelsea coming and rub their hands in excitement.

Colshy, I've mentioned Reyes, he cost �£10m roughly.

When JM signed for Chelsea he was told by RA that he had to win the CL in 3 years. Just because you follow Chelski does not mean you know more about your club then me.

What mickey mouse cup in a thrid rate competition you talking about Colshy?

So Arsenal wining the EPL undefeated was a failure? Aye rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright! hahahahahaha, good one! Christ, fookin hilarious Colshy. :D

As for your "what did you win last season" comment I could ask you what Chelsea won in the last 40 years! ;)

No shit Sherlock! Getting to the final is a pretty decent achievement though especially when it was with a team full of young players (Eboue, Toure, Senderos, Reyes, RvP, Flamini, Fabregas). After the the final in PAris a guy on the metro said to me "cheer up mate, it's not all bad, we weren't even meant to be here."

Spot on pal! :thup:

yes, even shit teams get to the final sometimes.

steau bucharest?

croatia zagreb?

arsenal?

same thing!

and anyway, don`t know why your bleeting on about coming second in a competition!!!