Arsenal's new stadium

Nop, Im saying that Arsenal have spent too. You put everything down to Chelseas spending power and are too blinkered to aknowledge that the manager has a part to play.

Of course Chelsea have spent more. I wonder how that fathoms out over the last 15 years in the EPL though?

JM has a bottomless pit of cash to spend at Chelsea. McLeish could win the EPL for Chelsea with the amount of money he would have at his disposal.

Chelsea have spent more in the ladt 3/4 years than Arsenal in the last 15.

Did all these players come free?

Jose is a superb manager with no money but not so good with abramovich,s bilions

So what you mean is he's not so good in the transfer market?

JM has a bottomless pit of cash to spend at Chelsea. McLeish could win the EPL for Chelsea with the amount of money he would have at his disposal.

Aye, dream on.

How much are the red tinted glasses btw?

By that logic money is good enough to buy the league - and it's more down to the players than the manager.

Which lends itself to the notion that Brazil should have won the world cup given the superstars they have.

No shit Sherlock! Getting to the final is a pretty decent achievement though especially when it was with a team full of young players (Eboue, Toure, Senderos, Reyes, RvP, Flamini, Fabregas)

Did all these players come free?

No, of course the didn't! Apart from Reyes did any of these players cost a fortune to bring in?

Now, compare that to Chelsea signing Bollock, Shevchenko, Carvalho, Essien, SWP, Crespo, Drogba, Duff, Del Horno and Cech! :thup:

I havent really. Just enjoy watching a decent football match an will offer my opinion when it suits. I think your wrong and have tried to explain why.

Was Campbell not a record signing? How much was Reyes? How much was a 16 year old kid?

No of course Arsenal dont spend either do they......

I do agree with this, but you have to admit Arsenal have spent much less to achieve more success than Chelsea have.

They spent big, but not as big.

yes, but when you examine who were the biggest spenders the years arsenal won their leagues, i can assure you that they bought amongst the biggest in the country.

dont think gersfem is comparing arsenals spening to chelseas because you cannot compare. it`s different seasons, different years.

but arsenal HAVE indeed bought leagues too.

reyes anyone? forget about him when you went over viera and henry gav?