Arsenal's new stadium

Everything it just shows you up for the turncoat that you are. Are we not supporting ceptic this season?

Blue is the colour, or atleast it is mine :D

This might be one of the most staggering posts I've read since I've been on Gersnet. Are you for real Gersfem?

Colsh, nothing personal, but I'll refrain from engaging in such debate with you again because you bring in about 500 extra points and it turns into a dictionary. Nothing personal against you so let's just move on.

Yep definately. Why do you find it so staggering Danny?

You're calling me a turncoat! One minute you're fine, the next you're insulting me!

What on earth is the matter with you?

Give me one solid piece of evidence which suggests I support Celtic or keep your absolutely ludicrous slurs to yourself.

Colsh, nothing personal, but I'll refrain from engaging in such debate with you again because you bring in about 500 extra points and it turns into a dictionary. Nothing personal against you so let's just move on.

fine.

thats your perogative;)

You're calling me a turncoat! One minute you're fine, the next you're insulting me!

What on earth is the matter with you?

Give me one solid piece of evidence which suggests I support Celtic or keep your absolutely ludicrous slurs to yourself.

It was a hypothitacal question seen as how you liked chelsea until after the fighting and now you don't

It was a hypothitacal question seen as how you liked chelsea until after the fighting and now you don't

No, I've never liked Chelsea. I don't know what gave you that idea. I liked what they stood for in their first season; a toy with unlimited cash to end Arsenal and Man Utd's stranglehold on the EPL - with all these shiny new glamorous players.

I found it a curious state of affairs and intruiging as Britain has never had a Real Madrid style club before.

But I never supported them as a club - only English clubs I like in any way are Everton and Newcastle.

However, the fighting that day was pretty poor.

Rangers bought the league manure bought the league arsenal bought the league juventus really did buy their league so what is the difference between a smug chelsea fan and a smug rangers fan??

When did Arsenal buy the league? :confused:

That's totally stumped me!