TBH I see both of your points and when as I mentioned she also told my brother to shut up I said to him at the time " If that was your wife you wouldn't expect you her to sit their and be silent "

Maybe I'm letting my dislike for her blind me a bit but seriously everyone round about where she sits are getting a bit fed up with her.

This spat between them was ongoing for about 5 minutes and when this guy had a word with the stewerd her and her mate just sat their and sniggered. She came across as if she thought she was untouchable because McGregor is her fionce.

Finally saw the game from the weekend. What on earth was McGregor doing? I've seen it a few times now and still can't figure out what he was trying to do or why he tried to do it.

How many mistakes does he have to make before he's dropped?

Well sorry i wasn't here to join in on the debate i started a few days ago.

I was suprised to see 7 pages of comments about McGregor and i have to say it has added up to a right juicy subject. I have to say you lot have made this a very interesting topic indeed.

There does seem to be a wee conflict but most of you appear to agree that McGregor needs to take a break on the subs bench in order to:

1. Improve his fortunes as a goalie

2. Improve the clubs fortunes.

I would go with that(as i said in the OP).

I have concluded also that the McGregor saga indicates that a large part of the Rangers support are very concerned about Alan Mcgregor and as a consequence this shows that this really is a noticable problem for the team which should be addressed by the management.

Most of the fans appear to agree the club need to put Alexander into the team for a chance.

The WAG of his does seem to be another bit of a problem, but what can honestly be done about that? If the fans get on her back, it will only transmit all the rage and aggro down to Alan McGregor and this will in my opinion affect his mental ability on the pitch(which when this happens you normally see massive clangers from the goalie..i.e Borats).

I'd like to thank all the contributers to this topic. It was great catching up on it as i have been away working and couldn't access the page.

Keep it up guys.:rfc: