Apparently the excuse offered up to protect the reputation of the roly poly goaly is that it moved in the air, well not according to the video evidence from directly behind the shot it didn't. :D

I disagree, I think the flight of the ball did change.

Heh! Bet fucked after 2 mins. Unlucky bud.

Aye, never thought that it would end up 7-1 after that howler.

Was going to take Boyd for a hatrick but decided to go for the 'stupid bet'....

Cammy F

i dont know why everyone who comments on mcgregor feels the need to make speculations about "the lads head" and "believing his own hype", "too big for his boots" and all these things. pointless tabloid psychology from people who dont even know him to speculate.

his performances have, however, been poor. could do with a spell on bench.

I agree Barry - for me the only thing that should count is performance - and his performances haven't been up to the standard required. Deserves to be dropped.

Look at Goram - he was a partier and had more off-field troubles than McGregor - the difference being that Goram invariably performed fantastically well on the pitch when it mattered. That is the only thing that should really count.

I agree Barry - for me the only thing that should count is performance - and his performances haven't been up to the standard required. Deserves to be dropped.

Look at Goram - he was a partier and had more off-field troubles than McGregor - the difference being that Goram invariably performed fantastically well on the pitch when it mattered. That is the only thing that should really count.

WS dropped Goram when his off-field problems led to a drop in his on-field performances. Goram only required to be dropped once before learning - it appears McGregor has learned his lesson - his form is aweful at the moment.

Cammy F