I posted on FF but It got took off for some reason. So if their is a problem with it on here just take it off :). I'll just copy and paste:

The cum bucket that is Shaggers fionce got into an argument with a guy at the game today. Good on the bear he well and truely put her in her place. A guy infront of her was giving McGregor pelters quite rightly so she decided to tell him to shut up. The guy went on to tell her to shut her mouth until she actually pays to be here :D

He said he is taking it further and complaining to someone within ibrox for the abuse he got. Hopefully the daft cow is moved as far away from me as possible.

Oh and when she was going to the vip lounge just before half time their was a few shouts of " Don't come back ya bimbo/tart/slapper" Sadly she came back.

Edited by townhead ranger

That fan is an arse and I don't see how negativity at the game helps Rangers and all the I pay my money to act like a cnut crowd can fuck off because......

I dont see how negativity at the game helps Rangers.

Why refer to one of the players partners as a cum bucket (true or not I don't even know who he's seeing these days). And I wouldn't be suprised if it is the big man, with his pals, picking on a woman who gets in trouble over this.

Isn't every burd who'se been pumped by a guy who never wore a willie jacket a cum bucket? Providing of course that the guys man milk shoots right up her chuff.

:D

Edited by Gazza_8

That fan is an arse and I don't see how negativity at the game helps Rangers and all the I pay my money to act like a cnut crowd can fuck off because......

I dont see how negativity at the game helps Rangers.

Why refer to one of the players partners as a cum bucket (true or not I don't even know who he's seeing these days). And I wouldn't be suprised if it is the big man, with his pals, picking on a woman who gets in trouble over this.

The guy is an old age pensioner who shouted " FFS McGregor what the hell are you playing at get your act together. Get Alexander on " or something similar. He was in no way acting like a cnut and to an extent I've always agreed with get behind the team in a time of need perspective. However If someone is due criticism , I feel they should be allowed to vent their opinions.

Why refer to her as a cum bucket ?

I sit next to her every second week she has also told my brother to shut up but he bit his tongue as he didn't want to cause a scene. She sits their with a group of pals talking pish not paying attention. She doesn't applaude or even care when Rangers score. Add to the list she is a 20 something telling someone over the age of 60 to shut up tells you about the kind of person she is or at least comes across as.

She is their for one thing and one thing only the latest thing McGregor is pumping. So I think cum bucket is justified.

EDIT: I realise I said pelters in the original post an exaggeration on my part.

Edited by townhead ranger

Well my response was merely that, a response to what you posted.

Also I don't see why you can only tell someone to stop acting like an arse if you are older than them (and that is regardless of who is right and wrong here). Old people are just as capable of young people of doing and saying things that make them look foolish.

Well my response was merely that, a response to what you posted.

Also I don't see why you can only tell someone to stop acting like an arse if you are older than them (and that is regardless of who is right and wrong here). Old people are just as capable of young people of doing and saying things that make them look foolish.

Well I've always thought old age pensioners should be given more respect.

They shouldn't be exempt from criticism but the guy was in the right.

IMO the guy is allowed to give his opinion she had no right to tell him to shut up.

To be honest I would think that any of us would expect our respective other halves to stand up for us should we come in for criticism. However, that said, it wasn't that the old boy was being personal.

Perhaps a better response from her would have been "he is trying his best - it isnlt like he is trying to let the ball in".

The age thing shouldn't matter. OAP's do deserve respect but in order to gain respect you probably should also show respect.

To be honest I would think that any of us would expect our respective other halves to stand up for us should we come in for criticism. However, that said, it wasn't that the old boy was being personal.

Perhaps a better response from her would have been "he is trying his best - it isnlt like he is trying to let the ball in".

The age thing shouldn't matter. OAP's do deserve respect but in order to gain respect you probably should also show respect.

It doesn't sound like McGregor's wench was showing any respect to the old geezer though Craig. If what I'm reading here is right, then she's just there with her pals for a swanky all expenses paid day out & acting the big wig while she's at it, while the older gentleman she told to shut up is no doubt a passionate supporter that pays for his ticket & feels he can shout & swear about whatever he wants like most of the other Gers fans in Ibrox. He sounds like 80-90% of the other older guys in the stadium, while she sounds like a stupid cowbag that happens to have landed a rich lad that's very famous & gives her lavish days out for sweet FA.

It doesn't sound like McGregor's wench was showing any respect to the old geezer though Craig. If what I'm reading here is right, then she's just there with her pals for a swanky all expenses paid day out & acting the big wig while she's at it, while the older gentleman she told to shut up is no doubt a passionate supporter that pays for his ticket & feels he can shout & swear about whatever he wants like most of the other Gers fans in Ibrox. He sounds like 80-90% of the other older guys in the stadium, while she sounds like a stupid cowbag that happens to have landed a rich lad that's very famous & gives her lavish days out for sweet FA.

I can't comment as I wasn't there Shroomz - was merely suggesting she could have got her point across in a more tactful manner - but also that we would all expect our other halves to back us up (again though, one would hope that it would be done tactfully).

I can't comment as I wasn't there Shroomz - was merely suggesting she could have got her point across in a more tactful manner - but also that we would all expect our other halves to back us up (again though, one would hope that it would be done tactfully).

I wasn't there either mate, but I can still comment in the form of my own opinion formed with the information we have. From the description of what happened, it certainly doesn't sound like the girl is a real Gers fan that jokingly shouted to the guy to shut it in a nice humorous way, which would have been fine, perfectly acceptable & totally respectful as well. Having a laugh & a joke is one thing, but acting like a nasty piece of work with an over inflated ego is another... JMO though & maybe I'm being unfair to her.. who knows.