I'll start by saying sorry, but yeh, it's another Boyd thread. :o

Really hoping the big man gets at least one of the goals on the way to a Rangers three points.

In Boyd we have the man to shoot us to numerous trophies.

He seems to have the right attitude to match, compliment and improve his abilities on the field. Perhaps all that is missing is the complete backing of the fans and the management.

One of the few complaints left against Boyd is that he doesn't score in the big games (i'd dispute that, he doesn't get to play in many big games, but scores in many that he does play). Well tomorrow is huge. If Boyd can fire us to the three points, he can cement his place in the side for the OF game. It may also finally secure the full backing of Smith and all of the fans.

With his improved attitude, the full backing of the Rangers community and his undoubted scoring prowess we could well have the jewel in our crown to enter a second period of domestic dominance under Smith.

I'm looking forward to a big Rangers performance, 3 points and for me the icing on the cake of a Boyd goal or two. :rfc:

Why didnt you just PM me if you wanted an argument :box::D;)

But i agree with you, this (like Tynecastle and Fir Park of late) is another 'test' for Boyd whether he can score in the more difficult games. So far its none this season (did he play at Pittodrie though???) in these so called trickier away ties, but to be fair the partnership with Miller didnt take off until 5 or 6 weeks ago and was interupted for a few games with Millers injury.

Agreed since the Burley thing his attitude has improved, if this is what it took to do that then fair enough, its all good for Rangers at the end of the day.

Would love him to prove me wrong and blast a couple past Utd today, but whats the chances of WS typically leaving him out or playing him in a 4-5-1!! For me we should stick with Miller and Boyd today.

I think we've got George Burley partly to thank. Boydy has been outstanding since the Scotland debacle. Burley must cringe every time he sees either Miller or Boyd scoring for us. That SHOULD be Scotland's front two also

Spot on. If Burley won't crawl to Kris, then we should all campaign to get rid of GB. His goal yesterday reminded me of one by Henrik Larsson against us, left foot, similar position, similar distance. And it's not a fluke - Boyd scored a cracker v Thistle and - in case anyone forgets - against C****c with his LEFT foot.

Got a cracking goal again against a good side in a big game. Unfortunately due to defensive frailties (again against DU) and a poor opening to the second half we couldn't capitalise on our dominance.

Another goal or two in a Rangers victory v Hibs to ensure Walter doesn't do something silly for the Old Firm please.

Hoping for at least another goal or 2 today.

Stop Walter doing anything stupid on the 27th!

If he doesnt score today then WS will play him against Celtic

If he scores today he wont play again the tims

:D