Strathclyde Police to Double the Amount of Officers at Old Firm Game

From contacts:

Strathclyde Police have taken the decision to double the amount of officers that they will have attending the Old Firm game at Ibrox on the 27th December. The agenda they have been set is to tackle all forms of sectarianism but in particular the 'famine song'. Anyone caught on camera or in person singing this song will be arrested.

Again Rangers fans are being persecuted and singled out by the powers that be in Scotland.

This information is FACT and I am sharing it with fellow bears so that they are aware of the plans that Strathclyde Police have for the Old Firm game.

This will result in crowd trouble if they try to arrest people en masse while ignoring songs about the IRA.

"in particular"

The two words that show up this sham and agenda against Rangers fans.

I hope the police have a riot on there hands and get there just desserts if they believe that this facist and un-even policing is the way forward.

I know that will offend you Gav, it's nothing personal, I just think this BS has gone far enough.

All reasonable people understand the IRA glorifying is the most repugnant thing to come from fans in this country. Why do the worst offenders time and again get ignored in favour of those less at blame?

From contacts:

This will result in crowd trouble if they try to arrest people en masse while ignoring songs about the IRA.

Maybe that is what they want, crowd trouble. Then more "crackdowns". The powers that be want to control you they will succeed if you let them.

Call me nuts, I dont care. Imagine the effect a silent protest at an OF match would have.

Edited by carldvelle