Shocking Rumours

Gavin Rae was a pretty good player and more than a few Rangers fans fancied signing him when he was with Dundee - but like many before him he never really handled being at Rangers.

Walter Smith has always had a tendency to sign deadwood and the players you mention are just some of them. Now however, I'm tempted to ask who else you think we could afford. Debt is rising sharply and the money we did have has been squandered on the last intake of deadwood.

Players of the standard of Lee Wilkie are the future for Rangers. I don't see how it can be otherwise unless we can start producing our own - and that will NEVER happen under Walter Smith.

Surely playing our current staff - Hemdani - would be a better option than Wilkie?? Hemdani is being paid so why not try him there. If he gets a game then at least he is in the shop window.

I still think Hemdani could be ok at CH, he can read the game superbly. Id just be a bit worried if he was next to Weir with both not being the quickest turtles in the park!

Id also rather move to a 3-5-2 than buy Wilkie. We normally play 4 centre halfs at the back anyway - Broadfoot, Bougherra, Weir, Papac - surely moving 1 of them in is a better option again!

Surely playing our current staff - Hemdani - would be a better option than Wilkie?? Hemdani is being paid so why not try him there. If he gets a game then at least he is in the shop window.

I still think Hemdani could be ok at CH, he can read the game superbly. Id just be a bit worried if he was next to Weir with both not being the quickest turtles in the park!

Id also rather move to a 3-5-2 than buy Wilkie. We normally play 4 centre halfs at the back anyway - Broadfoot, Bougherra, Weir, Papac - surely moving 1 of them in is a better option again!

Hemdani doesn't look like a centre half. Too slow and too small. Struggles to win headers.

However, I can't see any way we would want to buy Wilkie.

Probably put out as a scare story to ensure that when we do bring in someone in our reaction will be "At least he's not Wilkie".

Dunno if I can take any more bad news.

hopefully just the usual silly transfer talk before the window opens m8. from what i've heard wilkie has been offered a good deal at tannadice so fingers crossed he stays there. as for the balde one i can't see that happening either esspecially for the wages he would want.......

i'll wait and see before getting myself worked up about what dross we may or may not sign :D